Mission Statement and Aims
Ingredere Ut Proficias - Enter to profit
- To provide inspirational teaching which facilitates a rewarding and motivating education that focuses on each individual reaching their full potential.
- To create a culture of strong wellbeing and personal development for all, through supportive pastoral systems and extensive co-curricular opportunities within an inclusive family ethos.
- To ensure all students and staff have an educational environment in which their health, safety and wellbeing are considered and catered for.
- To facilitate opportunities for all staff within the foundation to share their skills and expertise and remain at the forefront of educational excellence.
- To maintain a vibrant, competitive and innovative school.
- To provide strong leadership and management which provides direction and values support for all members of staff in a culture of openness and transparency.
- To have a dynamic and inclusive Boarding House, which instils respect, tolerance, friendship and a strong moral compass.
- To continue developing a flourishing and growing EYFS that establishes confident, independent and happy children in a safe and positive environment.