Boarding House Aims:
- To provide a safe, caring and happy environment that allows pupils, who otherwise would find it difficult, to benefit from the excellent education that Kirkham Grammar School has to offer.
- To employ staff who are totally dedicated to the wellbeing and development, both socially and intellectually, of all students.
- To create an environment which encourages tolerance of others and one which develops an awareness of citizenship.
- To provide an environment which enhances and supports the pursuit of academic excellence for all Boarders at a level appropriate to their abilities or needs.
- To maintain our number of boarders and 'one family ethos'.
- To provide a continuous improvement programme for accommodation, facilities, staff training and development.
By doing so, we aim to assist in securing the long term future of Kirkham Grammar School.